Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that somebody is closely related with Eric Cheney here... Scott Halliday, maybe???

The thread I keep posting is NOT a blackmail to anybody nor a threat to anybody. But rather, it is a VERY important information for Mustang owners to know.

If you delete my thread again without telling me (email at [email protected]), I will take this matter even MORE seriously.

I will make my own efforts to post the same thread at ALL Mustang related forums I know as well as all the LS1/LS6 and Viper related forums. Let's see if you can survive with that.

Plus, I will keep posting UNTIL someone tells Eric to call ME at his earliest convenience. Also, please tell HIM (since he doesn't answer to my phone calls, ever!!!) that I will do EVERYTHING possible to get my money worth out of his premises. I will either get his money back or make HIM get my car fixed. Also, I will report NOT to the Small Business Bureau, but to the Police Department. I will make the police visit their premises once a week. Trust me, I can make that happen. ;-P I can do that even without mentioning anything about my car... hehe...

So, you guys (those who are deleting my messages and Eric Cheney at Xtreme Mustang Performance) watch out! I don't live much far away from him either...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh...

p.s. Eric Cheney chose a wrong person to mess around... Normally people think I'm nice??? Looks are deceiving...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
i've heard nothing good about XMP.
what was your experirnce?

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK so here is the official response to this post, or should i say or defense.

Jay brought his car to us becuase we built it and were one of the few shops in the area that could fix it. He forgot to mention that the insurance company policy is to come out and verify to concern, then pay the bill up front. This is the Insurance company policy and not ours. We never ask for full payment up front. We have done several insurance claims and this is just the wy it works with them. We Helped Jay out by giving his insurance company the most plausable assumption we could to concur with his statement that the rear end accident caused the engine to blow up. We left the final decision up to them to cover or not cover the claim. They chose to cut us the check to repair the damage only because of a loop hole in his policy. The have since stated that if they had seen the car before instating his policy and seen just how MODIFIED the full blown race car was, they would have never covered the car at all. Also, just becuse you own a bunch of expensive fast as hell cars that most of us have never seen, does not make you a good driver! We also have the rotor and caliper in question in our posession and are more than willing to share that with anyone interested because as we all know, when you wreck the back end of your car, the motor blows up too right?!?!

Jay also forgot to mention that he got my cell number and continued to call me 5 times a day to find out the status on his car. We told him up front that we were extremely busy and would hve to fit his job in within the normal means of repair. He would have to wait for his turn because of the customers we had in line in front of him. We have also spoken to his insurance company and they have agreed because of the specialized nature of this repair to give us the time to fix it. He are almost finished with his job and should have the new motor in by Tuesday and have him back in his car soon.

Now to defend myself against being termed a racist! That is laughable at best. This shop has never and will never discriminate against anyone for any reason other than being a total A$$ MONKEY! Racism is ignorance from the ill-bred. End of discussion.

Jay is just an unhappy man who thinks that everyone must do as he insists regardless of the situation. XMP has helped him out to the tune of $8000 that he does not have to pay to repair the car he broke. Why should i bend over backwards any more than we already have?

To end this, Jay came to my office today to apologize for calling me a racist. His explanation to me was to the effect that he just wanted to get my attention. Well he got it alright. We have both agreed that this has gotten out of hand, mostly on his end. So hopefully you all get a chance to read our reply before he removes this thread. I love how we can build some of the greatest Mustangs on the planet and never seem to get any good press on the forums, but one customer has to potential to ruin our image becuase he thinks we have wronged him in some way. Even with the apologies, i know i have lost some potential customers. That is truly disheartening.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wouldn't go anywhere else. Been going there for 5 years.:wavey

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MRS XMP said:
OK so here is the official response to this post, or should i say or defense.

Jay brought his car to us becuase we built it and were one of the few shops in the area that could fix it. He forgot to mention that the insurance company policy is to come out and verify to concern, then pay the bill up front. This is the Insurance company policy and not ours. We never ask for full payment up front. We have done several insurance claims and this is just the wy it works with them. We Helped Jay out by giving his insurance company the most plausable assumption we could to concur with his statement that the rear end accident caused the engine to blow up. We left the final decision up to them to cover or not cover the claim. They chose to cut us the check to repair the damage only because of a loop hole in his policy. The have since stated that if they had seen the car before instating his policy and seen just how MODIFIED the full blown race car was, they would have never covered the car at all. Also, just becuse you own a bunch of expensive fast as hell cars that most of us have never seen, does not make you a good driver! We also have the rotor and caliper in question in our posession and are more than willing to share that with anyone interested because as we all know, when you wreck the back end of your car, the motor blows up too right?!?!

Jay also forgot to mention that he got my cell number and continued to call me 5 times a day to find out the status on his car. We told him up front that we were extremely busy and would hve to fit his job in within the normal means of repair. He would have to wait for his turn because of the customers we had in line in front of him. We have also spoken to his insurance company and they have agreed because of the specialized nature of this repair to give us the time to fix it. He are almost finished with his job and should have the new motor in by Tuesday and have him back in his car soon.

Now to defend myself against being termed a racist! That is laughable at best. This shop has never and will never discriminate against anyone for any reason other than being a total A$$ MONKEY! Racism is ignorance from the ill-bred. End of discussion.

Jay is just an unhappy man who thinks that everyone must do as he insists regardless of the situation. XMP has helped him out to the tune of $8000 that he does not have to pay to repair the car he broke. Why should i bend over backwards any more than we already have?

To end this, Jay came to my office today to apologize for calling me a racist. His explanation to me was to the effect that he just wanted to get my attention. Well he got it alright. We have both agreed that this has gotten out of hand, mostly on his end. So hopefully you all get a chance to read our reply before he removes this thread. I love how we can build some of the greatest Mustangs on the planet and never seem to get any good press on the forums, but one customer has to potential to ruin our image becuase he thinks we have wronged him in some way. Even with the apologies, i know i have lost some potential customers. That is truly disheartening.
my insurance company did the same thig to my 68, when some idiot rear-ended me in a hit and run job at the local Wal-Mart parking lot.

The insurance companies response was -"We thought you were insuring a $1750 car." The damages were $12000 dollars. So they told me they would cover the car, but then they would drop me, and "good luck finding another insurance company." Being under the age of 25, my insurance payments were more than my car payments at $250/mo, and this was 10 years ago.

Insurance companies are a racket . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Always three sides

Sounds like we didn't get the entire story up front. There are always three sides to a story, what you say, what they say and what really happened.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Nice to hear another side to things from someone who remains rational. As for throwing down a race card to get someones attention......what an ass clown. Performance shops are only concerned with one race...the cash race.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.