·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it would probably be something along the lines of this:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

If I had to have a 4-door I would go back to my last car the Mitsubishi Evolution X. Best handling car I've ever owned by a long shot. I wish I still had it to complement the Stang. Perfect winter car and the Racaros are the best OEM seats in the business.

·
Banned
902 Posts
This

I ended up having to buy my 'winter car' before my future Mustang. Found this 100% rust free FL Mercury Grand Marquis on Craigs List w/only 69k miles. Cars in this condition are hard to come by up here in the north east, so while not my 1st choice, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Gets 24.5 mpg higway, 22 city, so it averages between 22.5-23 mpg so far, damn good for a car this size. Currently in the process of a complete stereo upgrade, the stock AM/FM/Cassette had to go!

Still had money left on the old G37S registration, thus re-used the old vanity plates instead of getting regular plates. Will have to make Back in Black the first cd played once the new system is installed. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
if I had a choice......

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
I have a great 4 door, but if a genie was granting wishes it would be the Porsche Panamera

·
Registered
103 Posts
If I had the money, a CTS-V. Runner up would be a Pontiac G8. I just got rid of one for the Mustang I just ordered. They are mod friendly and the GT's can be 12 second cars with headers, CAI and a tune.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Probably 1st choice:

Another couple of strong considerations:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
G8, Fusion Sport, CTS.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, till we could get an proper Australian Falcon stateside, I'd hafta go with this:

Rather than slavishly copying details and then screwing up the proportions (*cough-Challenger-cough-cough*), the whole retro thing is done a little more to my speed on this one. 8-speed auto or Tremec, please.

Second choice might just be an Evo IX here, too...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.