Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I don't see the point of having a daily driver that's more powerful than your weekend/fair weather/cruiser vehicle unless said vehicle is a true classic car. I just couldn't see my myself having a v6 or a v8 Mustang as a fair weather car and use something like a BMW M5, or Mercedes E63 AMG sedan as a daily driver. I would be consumed with having that kind of power all the time at my disposal that anything else would just feel like a let down. For me things just have to be kept in perspective. If my daily driver is pushing 400hp, then my cruiser or "fun" car had better be more power and exciting than my daily driver.
Who said anything about it being a daily driver? The OP just asked "If you had to have a 4 door car, show me what you would drive" so I'm thinking I have the Stang and the M5, dreaming is free :winks

·
Registered
937 Posts
This....

·
Registered
752 Posts
What the heck is that Hummer like contraption? It looks like it could destroy a small country with ease.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Porsche, there is no substitute. :winks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow. A bulletproof 6.8L V10 with available turbo, 'boardroom seating', 'large flatscreen TV', 40" runflat tires, nightvision cameras, 'Under vehicle magnetic attachment detector', External smoke security system, sides and rear (available where permitted), Oxygen survival kit for inside front and rear compartment.

Bring on the zombie apocalypse, but let me get some bubbly and watch the game while we're at it. :laughlitt

·
Registered
366 Posts
I wouldn't mind a new CTS-V wagon. My family car is a Mazda6 Sport Wagon. I love it, but I know when it comes time to replace it my options for a sporty and practical wagon with a manual will be limited.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
love the front, and the side

hate the back

this would be nice

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
41 - 59 of 59 Posts