1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you just listen to it it sounds like some sicko is torturing the kid and laughing in an evil supervillain type way, like Joker or something lol.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vantage said:
If you just listen to it it sounds like some sicko is torturing the kid and laughing in an evil supervillain type way, like Joker or something lol.
HAHAHA you're right!

·
Registered
481 Posts
HAHA LMFAO no joke it does, don't even watch it, its so much funnier

S

·
0 Posts
THAT is why I can never have children. I'd be doing stuff like that all the time. You feel bad for the guy but the maniacal laughter just sells it.

Too funny.

·
Registered
317 Posts
That sick broad is actually enjoying the fat kids suffering. He was a bit over dramatic though.:shigrin

N

·
0 Posts
if they ever make a live action southpark movie i think we've found our cartman

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I hate to say it, but that's f'in hilarious.

I use to keep the bar that went over you loose on purpose to I would come off the seat more on the coasters, kinda scarry, but made for a fun ride.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Stoenr said:
I hate to say it, but that's f'in hilarious.

I use to keep the bar that went over you loose on purpose to I would come off the seat more on the coasters, kinda scarry, but made for a fun ride.
hahah.. yea I always did that, there's this one wooden coaster at the local amusement park (Paramount Canadas Wonderland) and when I was younger I would keep the bar so high up and when the guy came around to make sure eveyones bar was down I would put my knees under it so he couldn't push it down anymore lol. Man was that fun, you would fly out of the seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts