Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is so damn annoying.problem my car started jerkin an lagging and jus used to turn off in the middle of the street and when i went to get it taken care of they said its either my spark plugs or ignition coils and said ignition coils **** up a lot so you should get em all replaced at once, first i got my spark plugs fixed then a couple weeks later same thing, then got my bad coil changed not all of them jus the one that went bad, now its like 5 months later and its doing it again i dont know its fuckin frustrating cuz they charged me 160 to change one, so i dont kno what to do spend all that money on 8? or should i get MSD Blaster Coil On Plug Ignition Coil Pack Set: Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 1999-2004 that and try to do it myself cuz i know changed one ignition coil is not worth 100$ for labor while the coil is like 40 or someshit,someone just HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Does your car feel like its jerking while your under load? mine did this and had the other symptoms that your car had and turned it was a bad fuel pump got that replaced and all is good now

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but i already have a feeling its another coil cuz its the same feel to the car as when the last one messed up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.