Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i haven't been on here since july.
for some reason, my password was blocked. wish i knew why.
i tried emailing through the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page, and never got any responses.

but im back now!

btw, thanks A LOT wayne94mustang. glad you could help me out bro!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
no problem bro....glad to help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Welcome back! The Cobra looks real good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you guys actually remember me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
badass98svt said:
do you guys actually remember me?
Yea, you used to have a black 97 GT, and your screen name was different too. You took the Saleen wheels off of it before you sold it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dollarbill said:
Yea, you used to have a black 97 GT, and your screen name was different too. You took the Saleen wheels off of it before you sold it.
Bingo!
my name was badass97gt, then after i bought the cobra, i changed it to badass98svt.

and yes, my old car was a 97 Gt

old car





new car




yes, they are the same wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
Welcome back i also remember "your honda sucks" under your name....
nice cobra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
carguy1985 said:
Welcome back i also remember "your honda sucks" under your name....
nice cobra.


thats so funny. everyone remembers the "your honda sucks"

i still have some"your honda sucks" shirts left i need to get rid of too...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
seriousely:

How can someone NOT remember "your honda sucks"?
That's definitely unique...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
badass98svt said:
thats so funny. everyone remembers the "your honda sucks"

i still have some"your honda sucks" shirts left i need to get rid of too...lol
Got any XL's left? How much are they?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes, i have xl's in black and white.

the front says "thats right..." on the left breast
and the rear says "your honda sucks.com"

$15 shipped.
i also have a few womens left.
they are grey with red lettering.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top