Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More accurately, I feel like a kid who got the present of his dreams on Christmas morning but didn't get the batteries to make it work.

Wednesday my car is getting dyno tuned at the Horsepower Ranch and I'm very excited. If all goes well I'll be driving for real on Wednesday night. The guy tuning my car has an 06 with some cams that he tuned to 575 RWHP @ 10 psi. I have a 12 psi pulley but I'd take 575 right now. More to come...

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
To make the time go by faster, how about you get some of that dust off your mustang? polish her up, make her look spotless for her appointment :D

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To make the time go by faster, how about you get some of that dust off your mustang? polish her up, make her look spotless for her appointment :D
I will but not today. There's a foot of snow in the driveway. Sunny skies forcast for the rest of the week, though.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
LOL you are like a kid! Waiting is the hardest part! You have come this far, it's almost time!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
glad to hear the time has almost come man...i hope you get the dyno numbers your looking for and get a chance to actually be driving around with the new set up.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Let us know how it turns out. Can't wait to see the results.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Man I can`t wait, this is like a soap opra that has been continued and continued.I wish you all the best and still hope to see some video .

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thats awesome. 575? WOW :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I can`t wait, this is like a soap opra that has been continued and continued.I wish you all the best and still hope to see some video .
Well this episode is a big one but the show doesn't end here. I haven't put the fuel pumps in and I still have a Currie 9+ rear end in my wife's dining room. Not to mention the cosmetic mods I haven't even started on yet.

But all that stuff can be done on the weekend while I'm DRIVING it during the week.

·
Registered
714 Posts
have fun and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
It has got to be tough waiting. We are all waiting for the final verdict. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Excellent idea! I've certainly got my money's worth out of AAA this year (2 tows of 40 miles!). :)
the alternator problems right?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Excellent idea! I've certainly got my money's worth out of AAA this year (2 tows of 40 miles!). :)
Self inflicted no doubt, JUST 2? :shocked:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I can't wait to see the numbers... Good luck Dan. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
516 Posts
Sort of... First was when the electric water pump failed. Second was the alternator (which may have been tied to the way the water pump was wired).
hack :nono: haha just kidding

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
TOMORROW
good luck on the tune, you may be too exited to sleep tonight

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.