Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello I'm looking to further add to my pony. I have my C&L CAI and Flowmaster 40 series exhaust. I'm looking to add some things such as strut tower brace, headers and any required further piping that is necessary and from there anything else such as performance. Thank you very much :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Most of the online retailers have price matching, so it really comes down to what online retailer you want to give your business to.

For good deals though, I really like the new take-off parts from Roushperformance on ebay. Rock bottom prices on OE with less than 25 miles on most of this stuff.

roushperformance | eBay

J

·
0 Posts
This very website has a "marketplace" forum and many vendors offer discounts. Start there.

Also: Google is your friend. Ever used google shopping? You can search by part # or name and it will pull up everyone that's selling that part. Makes it easier to compare.

FYI just as a general rule of etiquite people on internet forums ARE NOT your personal conceierge service, butlers or personal assistants. If you want to be part of the community you need to be self-sufficient and contribute something. Don't just expect the world to bend over because you decided to grace us with your presence.

again: GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow first off, I scour the Internet for parts and I do contribute, so you can kindly [email protected]#k OFF. I appreciate 2vipeRS because I didn't know about the roush eBay site but you sir are plain rude talk about not knowing etiquette.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your a friend yes but I wouldn't have posted that if I didn't think someone wanted to add something beneficial for not only me but also for other 2011+ V6's

J

·
0 Posts
Wow first off, I scour the Internet for parts and I do contribute, so you can kindly [email protected]#k OFF. I appreciate 2vipeRS because I didn't know about the roush eBay site but you sir are plain rude talk about not knowing etiquette.
I offered you two solutions, both of which should've been obvious since you've supposedly scoured the internet, then I went on to offer some advice which you so aptly recieved, so just so we're clear. YOURE THE A-HOLE IN THIS SCENARIO. I'll bet youre the type of dude that flips someone the bird after I honk at you for sleeping at the green light or swerving in my lane.

J

·
0 Posts
yeah maybe don't be so quick to start cussing next time, that post was for ALL the people who refuse to search, not just you...crap gets old.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well sir I aptly received it because of all people I'm looking for the genuine help of fellow mustang lovers not to be pampered by anyone, anyways Im Normally first off at a green and I love to drive with every fiber of my being so I respect I'm a tactical driving a hole so yes you can flip me off but I would laugh turn the music up louder and keep going hard

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I don't refuse to search I love it, window shopping for my slang is awesome I love to think what it could be like

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well hello I'm looking to further add to my pony. I have my C&L CAI and Flowmaster 40 series exhaust. I'm looking to add some things such as strut tower brace, headers and any required further piping that is necessary and from there anything else such as performance. Thank you very much :bigthumbsup
Let me know if I can help you with anything. Suspension and handling modifications go a long way on these cars and can make it feel drastically different. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol I have to laugh but no I love driving and mustangs in general and thank you steeda Brandon I emailed you

·
Registered
859 Posts
Steeda is in Pompano

Central Florida Mustang is in Orlando/Longwood about an hour from you. Central Florida Motorsports, Inc.- Ford Fiesta Focus Mustang Performance Parts & - Ford Mustang

You may want to take a drive over to one of those places and really get an eyeful of some nice parts.

I would suggest lower control arms instead of strut tower brace. Also, shocks and struts with lower springs like the Eibachs will really help handling.

A tune is great for performance and for future performance add ons. Headers make the car very loud and no more cats.

3.55 or 3.73 gears will help a lot off the line too.

Picture what you want your car to look like and perform like and then buy one piece at a time to make it yours.

·
Administrator
13,277 Posts
This thread is going downhill fast.:yup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think we shouldnt be too quick to judge. Im sure hes gone thru google (its the answer to life's questions), and has checked ebay. I think what the op is looking for is like a secret off site that maybe was on like page 99 of google :winks, that just happened to get over looked or something. Besides half the time if its not within the first three pages of google, we think it doesnt exist.

Also, I dont see how the honda remark was neccessary. Yea titans remark was a tad corny, but cmon, he probably does hail the 3.7 like we all:worship

Just tryin to keep it friendly.

Btw, titan, im at work right now, but i got a couple sites that took me forever to find, and i feel like theyre pretty good. theyre favorited at home, so ill tack them here later.:smartass:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I still find new sites occasionally, I'd suggest looking at the companies on the marketplace forums.
Also once you get a few more post check out the AM discount code.

carry on:popcorn:

·
Banned
611 Posts
Wow, some un-needed backlash going on here....

OP, since you've been politely/unpolitely directed in the right places, I'm very interested in your exhaust setup! Ill be damned if I pay $3-400 for an axleback. I was thinking of going with the 40s or MAC flowpaths (very very comparible to the FM's, but a hair cheaper usually). Any vids of the setup?

And good luck on your modding journey, it never ends! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow ankhs guys geestang6 you nailed it and I've been looking at all your guys's suggestions thank you very much :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
561 Posts
Billy Baldone=Troll
J Orbit=Good Advice
IMHO

You can also use the "search forum" tool and plug in terms like "axleback, driveshaft, CAI, etc, etc" and find posts where people may share where they've purchased their latest mod. There's also been two threads started, IIRC, that are specifically related to good spots for parts. It would be great to get one sticky'd but I guess that wouldn't please the paying sponsors much.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts