Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
All stock, runs like sh-t, needs alot, but i love it (kind of), bought it like this a while back, I'm thinking about ditching all the Saleen stuff or is the clone look alright on a '85 (rare only about 300) everything is pretty much there as far as accurate saleen stuff. Any oppinons

Attachments

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
That Saleen stuff looks awesome, even if it is a clone. I'd keep it if I were you, it would probably be one of those things you'd regret selling in a few years.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Hey that is a good looking car you have. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, your right, fix what needs to be fixed, I'm going to tackle the tune-up today, plugs, wires, cap & rotor, next week going to make an app. to get new shocks on it, the whole drive line is bone stock (except for an edelbrock carb and flowmaster mufflers) car still has the cats on it. The drivline is a survior, Yeah my brother tells me to keep all the saleen stuff on it also, car was totalled in 1992 and put back together as a Saleen, everything on it is accurate from the nose and sideskirts to the shift nob and saleen name plate on the dash. Thanks again.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Nothing wrong with a clone, not everyone can get a car like a Saleen so you make your own. It looks good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dude,
That is a cool looking car. I wouldn't touch anything and those Saleen body parts are probably impossible to find and very expensive if you could find them. That's a true '80's car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts