Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a 2002 Mustang GT...It has some mild mods doen to it...So far I know it has a short throw shifter, exhaust, and eibach springs. The interior has reverse indiglo gauges, billet Hvac knobs, billet shifter knob, billet e-brak handle, and something that looks like billet around the gauge cluster...I also just ordered underdrive pulleys, mach 1 grille delete, mach 1 chin spoiler...I am not trying to make my car look like something it is not I just thought they improve the looks of my mustang...I really dont know what else is done to the car...It only has 33k on it...It has all the buttons ie traction control, leather, mach system, it has all the buttons except for a sunroof(which I did not want)...I am very happy with this car...Plus my best-friend Ben is my mechanic at my local ford dealearship where all the factory work will be done (Freedom Ford)I am in the AF stationed at Lnagley AFB VA...I have my local car club around here that I hang with all the time...That is about it

here is a picture

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Hi! Welcome!

Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Chris, welcome to AFM and congrats on your '02 GT.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome Chris! And I must say, that is an interesting stripe scheme.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx to all for the complements and welcomeing me...Yeah I love this car...I cant wait to get my new parts on...

·
Registered
33 Posts
congrads

Good deal,
The 02 GT's are nice. I really love my. But I don't have near the mods you do. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts