Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. found site and just registered, very impressed. I have a general question about my avatar being too large (lol) and just wondering how I decrease the size to include it. Thanks, jason

·
Registered
125 Posts
nyyfan12 said:
hi all. found site and just registered, very impressed. I have a general question about my avatar being too large (lol) and just wondering how I decrease the size to include it. Thanks, jason
Howdy nyyfan12. I'm a Dodgers fan myself but since you're a Mustang lover, I'm sure we can get along! Welcome aboard.

If you have a picture editing program on your computer, you should be able to change the image size of your avatar. Depending upon your software, you can probably change the image size under the "Image" or "Edit" or "Tools" menu. Select a size that is just at or below 100 pixels by 100 pixels and then "save as" the image. It should now upload without any problems.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Looks like it worked, thanks alot for your help, i appreciate it. Just got back from my (her) honeymoon in Cali, your very lucky to have that weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts