Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and where is that lil bugger at??

it says i'm going 60 when i guess i'm actually going 73...cop....:mad::mad::deadhorse:

please help i'm already like 570 dollars in ticket fines...

·
Registered
135 Posts
48 would be 60 IRL if you needed the math
did you change tires or gears?
a tuner will fix the ratio for you

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
until you get it fixed.......just stay with the flow of traffic.

maybe even a little slower, since everyone seems to push at least 7-10mph over the limit.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
until you get it fixed.......just stay with the flow of traffic.

maybe even a little slower, since everyone seems to push at least 7-10mph over the limit.
haha FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT this is why i officially hate cops. i was driving down this highway following a these cars. it was a semi, a truck, this green taurus, then me. we were all goin the same speed the the taurus turned right so i just weaved into the left lane and weaved back, signaled each time. this state police slams on his brakes turns around and pulls me over when i was still following the truck and semi and that was my most recent ticket. he also said my tint was illegal when i just looked up the legal limit. he wouldnt let me explain anything so he was just being an *******.:bigthumbsup

anywho the speedo was wrong ever since i got the car and i just changed out the tires. surpisingly the speedo is closer to its actual mph than it use to be lol
but ya i'm not changing my tires cuz they are way bigger than standard so my 0-60 is a lil faster and i have 17" aluminum rims so its kinda lightweight set up.

but like i said the transmission is what i've stated. anyone know what to do/where its at??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.