Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a email I recieved from Speed TV, names and contact info has been taken out for their protection:

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, the series has been getting great acceptance from a younger than normal audience (younger than Speed normally has). When we premiered the series, with very little pre-promotion the response was very encouraging. STC took the night for males 18 - 34. A very impressive result, considering the pre-promotion effort that went into shows like Pinks and Unique Whips.

Speed has already indicated they will re-new for 13 more episodes as soon as we are able to commence production. Probably for a February '06 launch. So, the opportunity to discuss SVR -Racing may be closer than you think!

Keep in touch and I will do the same.

Best regards,

Dan Woods

WAS Productions Inc. - We're Always Shooting!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
lcurle said:
This is a email I recieved from Speed TV, names and contact info has been taken out for their protection:

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, the series has been getting great acceptance from a younger than normal audience (younger than Speed normally has). When we premiered the series, with very little pre-promotion the response was very encouraging. STC took the night for males 18 - 34. A very impressive result, considering the pre-promotion effort that went into shows like Pinks and Unique Whips.

Speed has already indicated they will re-new for 13 more episodes as soon as we are able to commence production. Probably for a February '06 launch. So, the opportunity to discuss SVR -Racing may be closer than you think!

Keep in touch and I will do the same.

Best regards,

Dan Woods

WAS Productions Inc. - We're Always Shooting!
I can't make heads or tails of this . .. can you give some background & context?

the Speed Channel isn't available on Quest Cable .. .

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STC is Street Tuner Challenge, they take stock cars and make some mods then dybno them and run them on a circle track and see what the mods have done. They are going to air a multi episode deal on feb of 06 for a few performance shops to challenge each other on who can do the best mods and who out performs each other in a friendly game. Speed tv airs a bunch of performance shows like Truck!, Horsepower TV and speed vision among the top few.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.