Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Winter,

Having visited your lovely city twice, I can imagine a new Mustang would be most appropiate in a city filled with mostly boring cars. I've owned my "Stang V6 for going on 6 months and have not had one iota of trouble. It's very reliable - starts in a heartbeat, runs like the wind and turns heads whereever I take it. As far as gas mileage, (I know you have had high gas prices forever and we in the states are now being given a taste of what you face everyday) all around I average 21 - 22 MPG. Decent enough, although that's not the reason I bought it - I bought it because of what it is - one fine looking automobile!!! If I wanted gas mileage I could have bought one of those horrible Mini-Coopers, that while they were kind of neat in the "Italian Job" are not my cup of tea. (cannot tell you how many of THOSE I saw in London as they attempted to intimidate the pedestrians. LOL. So, go with the "Stang - you won't reget it!!!
BTW, the Shaker 500 rocks! Tight bass, crystal clear highs and I love the fact that it will spin my favorite MP3's - Classic Rock to Hours of Phil Hendrie!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.