Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi mustang world i bought a 94 v6 with a 99 motor in it and it feels like its lagging power when i floor it it feels a little like hesitation its got more power when the pedal is bout an inch above the floor but its still not like it should be i also have a 98 stovk and its got more power i just need a little advice on where to start the car runs fine smooth just doesnt have any kick........the transmission was never changed.....or could it just be fuel delievry?? plz help thanks in advancehelp, mustang, motor swap

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
more about the motor swap.. what parts of what motors are where and how long ago did the swap get done? its kind of important...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the thing is i dont know alot about the swap i believe it was only the motor and computer and about 6 months ago

·
Registered
408 Posts
Contact your local Mustang SCT dealer/shop and explain the situation to them. They will set you right.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
has it behaved like this only recently or has it ever since you've had the car, or ever since the motor swap was done

·
Registered
65 Posts
Really could be a lot of things. Finding out if the car has had a tune is probably the first thing. If it hasn't what size injectors are on it? Return or returnless fuel system?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Really could be a lot of things. Finding out if the car has had a tune is probably the first thing. If it hasn't what size injectors are on it? Return or returnless fuel system?
yep exactly why i asked what parts of which engines are where

1 - 10 of 10 Posts