Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,yesterday i got into a fender bender,well actually a bumper cracker.:embarrassedThank goodness the only thing damaged was the front bumper and alittle bit on the hood.anyone know where reputable places i can get a new bumper for an 08 gt?:scratchchinThanks guys!:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
cool.thanks for the info!greatly apprciated.:happydance:
Well, if you were in Germany, I'd give you a great deal on my old one.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Late Model Restoration has bumpers too inclding the GT/CS style that I want to put on my rear.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Off my '08 GT?

I'm ordering the parts on Friday to replace my front fascia (GT500 conversion) and rear bumper with a CS bumper. So if you haven't hooked yourself up yet, I can help you out -- front or rear. :bigthumbsup

Let's make a deal! :hihi:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Off my '08 GT?

I'm ordering the parts on Friday to replace my front fascia (GT500 conversion) and rear bumper with a CS bumper. So if you haven't hooked yourself up yet, I can help you out -- front or rear. :bigthumbsup

i found one painted online at one of the sites above for 199 for the part i need.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
i found one painted online at one of the sites above for 199 for the part i need.
Of course you did. :hihi: (Good for you!)

·
Banned
75 Posts
Which site?

Off my '08 GT?

Hey Kimberly

Where did you buy your GT500 conversion kit from?

I'd like to do it too.

Thanks,

Sully

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.