Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our first one today...black with silver stripes....wow..this thing is VERY cool.
IMO it is MUCH better looking than the shelby 500.
This car sits much lower thn I though it would...Outside it has a very cool hood scoop (non fuctional) beautiful 18 inch black bullit wheels..side scoops spoiler delete no driving lights rear air diffuser and a very nice sounding exhaust..
I love the POWERD BY FORD side emblems...Inside there is an autographed plauqe by Shelby...the short throw shifter is VERY cool...(cue ball look) It has the factory nav..other than that not any real diff from the regular gt. Under the hood is the Ford cai with the strut tower brace and the hood pins look very good...the sound of this car is VERY good... BTW i think i read somewhere about the GGT.( gas guzzler tax) yep..its on there to the tune of $ 1100 :mad: Well the sticker on this car is $31,000 but my owner will i guess have to mark it up..he has not said how much yet..I will try to remember to take my camera in tomorrow and take some pics...

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
We got our first one today...black with silver stripes....wow..this thing is VERY cool.
IMO it is MUCH better looking than the shelby 500.
This car sits much lower thn I though it would...Outside it has a very cool hood scoop (non fuctional) beautiful 18 inch black bullit wheels..side scoops spoiler delete no driving lights rear air diffuser and a very nice sounding exhaust..
I love the POWERD BY FORD side emblems...Inside there is an autographed plauqe by Shelby...the short throw shifter is VERY cool...(cue ball look) It has the factory nav..other than that not any real diff from the regular gt. Under the hood is the Ford cai with the strut tower brace and the hood pins look very good...the sound of this car is VERY good... BTW i think i read somewhere about the GGT.( gas guzzler tax) yep..its on there to the tune of $ 1100 :mad: Well the sticker on this car is $31,000 but my owner will i guess have to mark it up..he has not said how much yet..I will try to remember to take my camera in tomorrow and take some pics...
Sounds nice... I haven't seen any up close yet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
snag a picture of it..

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I was behind one last week, but never got a good look at the side. It did sound good when it took off. My son picked it out in traffic ahead of us.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I would like to see how they're addressing the hood pins, particularly under the hood. If you could grab a picture of that I would greatly appreciate it.:hihi:
Shelby makes a set of hood pins for the CS6 and I'm interested to see if they're using the same ones.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
What I picked up on is you said it has the factory NAV unite. I'm woundering if we can get it for us or at least the 07s and what has to be done to install it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
There must be a misunderstanding about vehicles here. The Shelby GT-H is a Hertz rental car and is black with gold stripes.

You must be referring to the new Shelby GT.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There must be a misunderstanding about vehicles here. The Shelby GT-H is a Hertz rental car and is black with gold stripes.

You must be referring to the new Shelby GT.
yes you are right...sorry

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I picked up on is you said it has the factory NAV unite. I'm woundering if we can get it for us or at least the 07s and what has to be done to install it.
yes it can be ordered or i think its avalible aftermarket

·
Registered
317 Posts
Eric, I love thet avatar.:shigrin

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would like to see how they're addressing the hood pins, particularly under the hood.
I was looking at one where I got my car last weekend and they just drilled out some holes in the hood. They didnt even use touch up paint, I could see bare metal.

·
Registered
636 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts