Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my income tax check!! Time to buy some "stuff":bigthumbsup!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Consider the FairTax!

That's nice when you get a refund! I will be getting one too. Not to rain on your parade, but what it really means is that we paid the government too much last year.

Want to eliminate the complex tax code, have more take home pay, and decide just how much tax you want to pay?

See the FairTax solution website: Americans For Fair Taxation:

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I call halfies........... :D

Just had mine done today and I actually got an earned income credit.. :happyhapp Get both federal and state in about 2 weeks. Then I'll get that tax rebate sometime late May or early June (we know how fast the feds are about sending money) and I'm hoping to go to Myrtle Beach to Mustang Week. Or that should be Binge Week...

·
Registered
165 Posts
i definitely love it, i got my 93 coupe thats in my avatar w/ that money and i got my retro check at the same time....:evilchuck

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bummer, being self-employed has it's advantages but this year I have to pay. Every year before I got some back but the wife takes it and I never see any of it anyway!!!!!!!!! You guys that get it back and get to spend it have got it made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
:evilchuck The wife takes it... :evilchuck

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:evilchuck The wife takes it... :evilchuck
THATS HILLARIOUS. I've been arguing with the wife already!! but yeah we'll see what I get... But I love earned income credit, I get two, one for the kid and another for my wife being a house wife!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Wait a minute... we'll see what Pro Mustang gets out of what HIS taxes are... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Boys you may laugh but if you just give it to her then forget it, Life is much easier. Anyway, like I said being self-employed I have to pay this year so nobody gets it. I am sure when the check comes in May or June she will get that check but by then my summer work has already started paying good so I will snatch a bit for myself. Contract work so, I am the only one who knows what my income is!! Don't worry, I come out ahead in the long run each year!!!! Just play the game to win without pain!!! :gringreen:gringreen You guys are toooooo funny!!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Too many hands in your pockets... :hihi:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Remind me to file mine... :p

-YB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.