Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from the grape vine that the 2011 mustang gt's will have 5.0 engines with around 400 HP. And the V-6 will have 315 HP. This may be old news and all over this site by now but I just thought I would see if everyone else heard this and what there thoughts are. If it's true I want one!!!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
You want one? This dealer is real willing to work with you. He's a new sponser here. Look at the panel on the right. Yes you are right, old news
Dave

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow! You don't read much on this site I guess... or anywhere else since the official news came out weeks ago. The V6 is 305 HP and the new 5.0 is officially 412 HP.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
See what happens when you don't check in everyday? :D
You can redeem yourself though. Buy one and post pictures. :shigrin

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Gonna snap some shots of the 2011 V6 at the Philly autoshow next weekend. I'm hoping the new GT will be thee but Im not getting my hopes up.

They let you get in the vehicles right? ........I wonder how much gas they leave in them..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Soon to be on the way

Gonna snap some shots of the 2011 V6 at the Philly autoshow next weekend. I'm hoping the new GT will be thee but Im not getting my hopes up.

They let you get in the vehicles right? ........I wonder how much gas they leave in them..
I'll be ordering a 2011 this week - dealer is pricing it out for me as we speak! Going the costco car purchase program to get a fixed $ off of MSRP, since dealers not offering any discounts on special orders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.