Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to build my own kit for my car. well sort of. i'm looking to supercharge my 3.8. i want to find out what i am going to need for this. i know some things, and such, but i would like to know if there is someone that could guide me along my process. i like that satisfaction in knowing that i will be gathering all of my parts on my own and completing that install. i am currently going to be taking automotive service tech in school as i love this job. so if there is someone who can help me and tell me what im going to need to accomplish this task, as i know it will not be able to be done quickly the first time. please help.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Installing Prochargers are very simple for someone who can turn a wrench. You can find the instructions on the internet so you can do your homework beforehand. There are some items that needs to be relocated, but nothing major.

The most important thing is to get it dynotuned afterwards......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, i have no trouble with that. it will be going on a 2000, any info and what will need to be relocated? and will i need to any wires or oil/coolent lines to it as i would with a turbo? or is it just simply a bolt on thing? i do know that the procharger does not require a line from the car's oil supply. is there a site where i may find some info/pics on this installed on this engine?

·
Registered
278 Posts
i was thinking about getting a procharger, maybe the p1sc? i ony have cai and exhaust, ill be getting a sct tuner shortly. is there anything else i need before i get one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.