Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered on 1/30, my car was built on 6/8, first eta was 6/13 (yeah right) and now it's 6/20. When it gets here, it gets here. There is no other car I want for 37K. None compares.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where did you read this?

Wow, way to start a rumor. Someone makes a little joke, and then you start a thread over on TMS. Jokestars, I see you are a fellow Marylander. Possibly, our cars are on the same train. My ETA was today, but alas, no car as of yet. I would LOVE an update from JonnyB, but that ain't happening either. And all my dealer will tell me is, "The car will be in sometime this week."

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, way to start a rumor. Someone makes a little joke, and then you start a thread over on TMS. Jokestars, I see you are a fellow Marylander. Possibly, our cars are on the same train. My ETA was today, but alas, no car as of yet. I would LOVE an update from JonnyB, but that ain't happening either. And all my dealer will tell me is, "The car will be in sometime this week."
When did your car actually leave AAI in Michigan?

·
Registered
20 Posts
When did your car actually leave AAI in Michigan?
Good question.

Last I heard from JonnyB on 6/10 was this: "Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Ft005 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-04-2010, 08:00 ET Jun-15-2010"

My dealer said yesterday (6/14) it still said my ETA was today (6/15). That is the ONLY information I have.

When did your's leave?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good question.

Last I heard from JonnyB on 6/10 was this: "Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Ft005 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-04-2010, 08:00 ET Jun-15-2010"

My dealer said yesterday (6/14) it still said my ETA was today (6/15). That is the ONLY information I have.

When did your's leave?
My car left the morning on the 14th. My ETA is the 18th. Somehow I don't see myself getting it, even if I am only 9 hours away from Flat Rock.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mark Ostroot, from Price Ford, notified me today that my GT had shipped yesterday. It should arrive here in about ten days.
Yes, I'm psyched!

·
Registered
52 Posts
My car has had June 18 as ETA for a while now, but for some reason it's been en-route from Benicia, CA since Tuesday morning (and that's only across the bay). It got handed over to United Road Service and then nothing. :/ Really hope there's a status update tomorrow morning, 3.5 LONG months of waiting may finally be over!

/wj

·
Registered
244 Posts
My car has had June 18 as ETA for a while now, but for some reason it's been en-route from Benicia, CA since Tuesday morning (and that's only across the bay). It got handed over to United Road Service and then nothing. :/ Really hope there's a status update tomorrow morning, 3.5 LONG months of waiting may finally be over!

/wj
The truck driver is going on a joy ride with your car. Or the dealer itself! Check the mileage!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The truck driver is going on a joy ride with your car. Or the dealer itself! Check the mileage!
Well I'm sure there are probably some GT's on that truck that they much rather would race with, but who knows. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.