Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to convert to E85 fuel and understand that I will need to increase fuel volume especailly with my nitrous kit. (100 Shot). On nitrous my car puts 380hp and 505tq to the wheels. I was wondering what size injectors as well as MAF to push enough E85. Also if anyone has info on jet size conversions from gas to E85 that would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Go to ( promracing.com ) for the Pro-M MAF's, and talk to one of their tech guys there. The tech department at Pro-M Racing, is very good and they also make an excellent product. That's the only Mass Air Meter I use, they're the best when it comes to consistency. Pro-M Racing makes the best MAF on the market today, visit their site for their number under contact us. They could most likely set you up complete with what you need, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im going to convert to E85 fuel .. with my nitrous kit. (100 Shot). what size injectors as well as MAF to push enough E85. Also if anyone has info on jet size conversions from gas to E85 that would be helpful. Thanks

love it ! please keep us posted when you resolve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.