Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everybody, i had a few questions on installing my vaccum and oil pressure guage. i was told to get a T adapter to install the vaccum line somewhere around the throttle body but i don't know which hose. Also i was told to get a T adapter to install the oil pressure sender unit somewhere under the car but i don't know where, plz i need help :rollgrin:

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
T it into the line that runs to the fuel pressure sensor on the drivers side fuel rail.

·
Registered
225 Posts
When i put my gauges in for the vaccum gauge i put a t in a vaccum line on the passenger side of the car up by the ac accumulator and for the oil pressure gague here is a link to what you need to do.
Installation of Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges
There is a picure about halfway down of the oil filter and you will need to get the t fitting and the one that is going into the piece on the car.

Are you getting the autometer gauge kit? Is the one your getting electric or mechanical?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok, so I guess the vaccum guage won't be as difficult jus tap into a vaccum line. When instaling the oil pressure sending unit would I hav to worry about oil spil?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I really appreciate it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just add it on to the existing sender.
i tried to tap with the existing wire which is a grey wire, but my guage is still reading 0, im thinking it's probably gauge cuz it's mechanical. should i try the t adapter?

·
Banned
696 Posts
Why are you needing to check or read your vacuum again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.