Ford Mustang Forum banner

Install intructions for T-5 in place of C-4 and Block Code

799 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Jess

Help, besides the FORDMUSCLE.COM SITE is there any other instrution site that gives good instruction how to do the swap in a classic Mustang 1969. T-5 for a C-4. Also what block number denotes a pre 50 ounce balancer from a 28 ounce balancer on a 351W. There was a time when Ford put 50 ounce on the 351W sometime in the late 70's I think. I have to know which fly wheel to get.

Thanks for the help