Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Installed Alpine H.U today

852 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MustDangRider 
#1 ·
I just installed the Alpine CDA-105, It sounded like a really good head unit on Crutchfield but was disheartened to find that the stock 460 system produces more bass than the new Alpine. I called crutchfield and Alpine and my cousin Vince and was told by all 3 that I would have to buy new mids to really accentuate the system. I went back to crutchfields site and was pleased to find some great mids at an even better price. Do any vert. owners have suggestions as to what subs to use in our cars, has anyone replaced one of the rear seat speakers with a sub, if so which one?? I know this post will be moved but I hope I get plenty of replies from owners of similar cars before it is moved.Also, crutchfield was great, they even sent me a CD pocket to fill in where the 460 cd changer fits in, and of course DIN tools and instructions were included. Unfortubatly I dropped a DIN tool down the center console and between the floor mats, I was then forced to resport to the use of allen keys(wrenches) to remove the changer, which didnt go so hot. Needless to say Im stoping by Mobil one audio tomorrow and paying one of the guys there $5 to remove it for me, on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.