Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you were on the fence and want a throaty exhaust? GET THIS ONE! ordered from Ninosport.com for 450. The best axle back system ive seen. Extremely loud but a true sound, isnt just noise. This IS drone at low rpms right under 2k but it doesnt bug me. Sounds great get tons of, now thats how a mustang sounds from ppl driving next to me. Its extremely loud but not at the obnoxious level which was exactly what I wanted. When you turn it on, DANG it sounds mean with that low rumble.

Best system ive had on my cars. Looks great sounds great great price GET IT!

And yes ive given it the parking garage test :D Many alarms were set off which just sealed the deal on this baby!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I have always like those Bassani sound. Post a video of those babies.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have always like those Bassani sound. Post a video of those babies.
if I knew how to do it on here I would! trying to figure out pics... i think the quality of my pics are too good so the files r too big. but I will. They are the purest sounding exhaust ive heard in a very long time. LOVE EM worth every penny and the pride u get from know... i put em on just makes it that much sweeter

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's why I like the GTAs. They sound good and NO drone......:hihi:
Hey i love the drone big guy =) invested in some earplugs and im good to go! haha but it does sound great and Ninosport really does have a great deal on that kit. 450 is not bad what so ever and the shipping was 2 days ahead of what ground norm takes.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All drone is under 2K rpms... i really never have it at that point. Rather have drone low then high. Going down the highway they sound so good, did a test next to my dads Audi r8. Idle is close (r8 much bigger and better engine and rear location) Rev em up and my exhaust is much louder then his is. That was my test. his comments "Well im still faster, if i had that exhaust ur mother would scream mid life crisis again at me" lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Bassani is a good company just very pricey. I have the SS axlebacks with there offroad xpipe and i always get looks and people tlel me it sounds Great!
Post a sound clip!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol trying to figure out how the pics work first! then ill add a vid. Its got a great tone! Wondering if the CAI im puttin in tomorrow will change the tone any?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I loved my bassani's when I had em. The drone eventually got to me. I was upset, cuz the sound is just amazing. As a Daily driver I just coundnt stand cruising around 2k rpms. Hope you don't get tired of the drone...cuz Bassani makes a helluva system. Glad you like it!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wont drive it much over the next 2 years cuz of the Naval Academy so i think ill be fine with drone when im home. As a DD right now its not too bad, when i put my sound system in ill have em put alil sound proofing in to tune the drone down alil. Good fix cause it sounds great.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just ordered mine, can't wait to get them on. FYI you can enter several different discount codes for 5% off, just do a google search on ninosport coupons. I got mine for a total of $434.10 shipped.

I will be sure to take some thorough before and after vids including cabin recordings for drone measurements.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.