Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the stance in front with the springs and the lack of hastle of the sportline camber problems, but the arse end is still a bit to high for me. Is there a way to lower/adjust the ride hight of the rear end only without cuting the springs? will different shocks effect the ride hight at all?

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Roush springs will lower by 1" and you can buy just the rears. You should PM Stoenr. Think he's got a set for sale.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eibach states that their pro kit loweres 1.4 inch in front and 1.3 in back. The sportline goes up to 1.6 in front and 2.0 in back. I am afraid if I use the rear sportlines, I will have that "taking off look" but I would be happy with a rear spring that dropped about 1.6 or 1.8 inch. If I bought stoner's springs, I think it would get higher not lower.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Eibach states that their pro kit loweres 1.4 inch in front and 1.3 in back. The sportline goes up to 1.6 in front and 2.0 in back. I am afraid if I use the rear sportlines, I will have that "taking off look" but I would be happy with a rear spring that dropped about 1.6 or 1.8 inch. If I bought stoner's springs, I think it would get higher not lower.
Gotcha... I didn't notice that you've already got springs installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.