Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the xforce Varex exhaust with the electronic cut outs! welded them and she sounds like a beast when the cutouts are open! when closed its a little bit louder than the stock exhaust !

no drone at all when the cutout is closed and such a nice car to drive if you just want a nice cruise but when you get that feeling of annoying other cars well one press of a button and the beast awakes!:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvfBaJ8yblg

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Where did you get them
How much
Quixk search couldnt find em for our car

·
Registered
262 Posts
+2 can't find em for our cars searching the net. Can't get a good idea of how they'd sound on a 3.7, since you posted a vid of a 1st gen s197 GT.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+2 can't find em for our cars searching the net. Can't get a good idea of how they'd sound on a 3.7, since you posted a vid of a 1st gen s197 GT.
its a universal kit! 2.5' fits perfectly

·
Banned
269 Posts
Interested to hear what these sound like. I love mine except for the days I spend in traffic not being able to get above 30mph. Feel like an ass any time I need to get above 2500rpm in said traffic...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Video or it didnt happen xD
But uhh theres like 15 which one did you get?
And it doesnt sound ricey/ importish... With exhaust fully closed...

·
Banned
269 Posts
This is kind of tangent to the topic of these mufflers, but today I noticed a major difference in exhaust note between tunes.

With my 91P tune (and 93H as well), the exhaust throughout the range is much higher than with my 93R tune. On the highway and such it's much easier to have conversations with the race tune.

Wish I had an idea of what in the tune gave these properties, but I'd like to know so I could request either loud or quiet tunes from BAMA!

Still can't wait to see your video of these, they sound interesting.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
This is kind of tangent to the topic of these mufflers, but today I noticed a major difference in exhaust note between tunes.

With my 91P tune (and 93H as well), the exhaust throughout the range is much higher than with my 93R tune. On the highway and such it's much easier to have conversations with the race tune.

Wish I had an idea of what in the tune gave these properties, but I'd like to know so I could request either loud or quiet tunes from BAMA!

Still can't wait to see your video of these, they sound interesting.
I dont think that is the tune...
I think its your right foot;)

·
Banned
269 Posts
^ Well that explains why it idles softer and is quieter going down the freeway on cruise control... :p

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
^ Well that explains why it idles softer and is quieter going down the freeway on cruise control... :p
im taking that as sarcasm but honestly after being on this forum for a year I never heard anyone say that it is louder due to the tune... But you have 3.55 and stingers soo... that would make it louder off that bat lol

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
OP,

That's really cool! I love the idea of being quiet when you want to and loud when you want to have fun. This would be a really cool product for AM to carry in the future, too. I'm going to have my Product Purchasers look into this and see what we can do!

Thanks for the idea, you Mustang sounds sick!

Shane

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
OP,

That's really cool! I love the idea of being quiet when you want to and loud when you want to have fun. This would be a really cool product for AM to carry in the future, too. I'm going to have my Product Purchasers look into this and see what we can do!

Thanks for the idea, you Mustang sounds sick!

Shane
If you could sign me up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts