Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Recently I've bought the parts to convert my V6 to have the GT/CS/BOSS front fascia. Today I got the bumper and grille surround back from paint and installed the components togrther for the conversion. However, when I went to install the fog lights into the CS lower fascia I couldn't get them in. Any install tips?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Hello,
Recently I've bought the parts to convert my V6 to have the GT/CS/BOSS front fascia. Today I got the bumper and grille surround back from paint and installed the components togrther for the conversion. However, when I went to install the fog lights into the CS lower fascia I couldn't get them in. Any install tips?
No idea but im really jealous

·
Registered
252 Posts
If this is the 2011-2012 CS + fog lights,

you are to remove the brackets (be careful not to ruin the plastic with the wrong prying tool!), pop the lights into place (they clip into specific parts of the CS valence) and re-attach the brackets on top of the light assembly to lock them in...

hope this helps

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, that makes sense. Looks like I'm going to buy a new tool to undo that bolt. Thanks!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more question before I go installing everything. I have fog lights right now on my V6 in the same location. Will the connectors on my fog lights be the same as the CS style or is there an adapter that I need to buy? Been trying to search for answers for that as well with no luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts