Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see how much interest there would be if I had a one-week-only mail order tuning special? It would be $40 dollars for mail order tunes (S197) V6 & V8 only. Cold air intakes, long tubes, delete plates, and all other bolton mods included. Turbo, nitrous, supercharger would be more.

If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll start up a thread in the Tillman Speed AFM forum. Paypal preffered.

SCT devices only. Tunes are emailed in LiveLoad format. I will gladly assist in the tune loading process.

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed Inc.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
If I didn't already have a great dyno tune by you I would be jumping on this offer. :bigthumbsup

If you guys don't jump on this your nuts.....:happyhapp

·
Registered
174 Posts
i'm definitely interested :scratchchin

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I`ll give it a try. Let`s see what you can do to make this car any quicker.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I'll do it then. Anyone interested, the price is $40.00, and can be paypal'd to [email protected] with your tire size, gear ratio, pcm code (or strategy code), and modifications done to the vehicle. I'll make a post in the Tillman AFM forum.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Im in Chris! Ill get the info Monday...get it sent to ya :) wife's V-6.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Can you please post a link to the thread you mention in your first post?

I'll probably do this too. I have an '05 GT with tunes for 87 and 93 when I lived in NY but now I'm in Cali and the best they have out here is 91. Wouldn't mind giving a shot with another tune (I'm running the 87 but using 89 and I'm getting lean error codes), especially for $40. Thanks! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm interested. What will I need to get the tune from email to my tuner?

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Can you please post a link to the thread you mention in your first post?

I'll probably do this too. I have an '05 GT with tunes for 87 and 93 when I lived in NY but now I'm in Cali and the best they have out here is 91. Wouldn't mind giving a shot with another tune (I'm running the 87 but using 89 and I'm getting lean error codes), especially for $40. Thanks! :bigthumbsup
You should be able to just PM him or look at the Sponsors section on the Forums page.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NATURALLY ASPIRATED HOT ROD CAM TUNES FOR $60 BUCKS!!!

Here is the link to the post, as promised:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...33-sct-custom-tunes-40-until.html#post1260048

You can paypal [email protected] with your modifications, pcm code, rear gear ratio, and tire size as well as which tunes you'd like. 2 tunes are $75 dollars, and 3 are $100. Make sure to include the email you want it sent to and which tune types!

For info on our different tune types:
http://www.tillman-speed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
$40 for a tune. That's pocket change. I'll give it a shot. PM sent.
mind throwing some change my way? :p

i get my check wednesday, and I will send all my information and money then. would like to have the stang run a bit faster. what would i need to move the tune from my computer to my SCT Xcal3?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.