Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anybody have a good suggestion on how to cure squeaky, rattling interior door panels? I'm not missing any clips but my car sounds like its ready to fly apart whenever I drive it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im going to be replacing my whole interior. I drive a vert so my noises are far worse than the norm. I will be gutting interior then dynomat whole car, trunk, door panels, and then adding an 1/8" inch dyna liner over all the dynamat. Also fixing and tighting every bolt in top, replacing all window motors, bushing,guides,and regulators if neccesary,then add a padded headliner. New padded carpet, new weather stripping all the way around and the beneifit of have subframe connectors and the matrix brace to stiffen the whole car up. I imagine i will have a pretty damn good quite and vibration and noise free ride.

would love to hear what every ones opinions are on my up coming project, and if ya think i will see a significant difference?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That should definitely help with the noise, but will add a couple pounds to the car, let me know how you make out

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hey guys, does anybody have a good suggestion on how to cure squeaky, rattling interior door panels? I'm not missing any clips but my car sounds like its ready to fly apart whenever I drive it
How many miles do you have. I think new springs/ shocks and subframe connectors will help out alot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts