Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can tell from my miniscule, yet slowly building post count, I am quite new here. I figured it was time to show you guys some pictures of my pride and joy, my 2005 Mustang GT, 'Spooky' aka 'Spook'. A lot of these are the same ones that are on my Car Domain page.

Here is how Spooky looked when I got him. He was bone stock except for fog light covers and tail light covers which I have since removed. A lot of things have changed since then. :gringreen

View attachment 70646

View attachment 70647

View attachment 70648

Here are some newer pictures of Spook that were taken by a friend of mine.

View attachment 70652

View attachment 70653

View attachment 70655

View attachment 70656

View attachment 70658

And my 3 personal favorites:

View attachment 70651

View attachment 70654

View attachment 70657

Hope you all enjoy. :rockwoot:

I have a few older pictures of my ’93, but I can’t find them in my photobucket right now. :so

·
Registered
402 Posts
non of the pictures work when you click on them

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I checked before I logged in here and I couldn't see them. But when I submitted the thread all the links were working fine. (Trust me, I tested each one of them.) :headscratch:

I'm about to leave work so I'll try to repost when I get home and figure it all out.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
they work. very nice. there is just something about a clean polished up black stang:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Very sharp looking!
You should upload them rather than the links to them. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Nice looking ride!:bigthumbsup

Looks real good!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
WOW who details your car? It really clean and shiny. Looks real good. Enter in some shows!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Thats a beautiful ride man I love when black cars are done up like that. Your next mod should be side window louvers, I think that would really bring the car together even better.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very sharp looking!
You should upload them rather than the links to them. :bigthumbsup
I tried to do them as attachments, but it didn't work. :(

WOW who details your car? It really clean and shiny. Looks real good. Enter in some shows!
I do all the detailing. :D I haven't entered it into any shows yet, but I plan on showing it a small car show next month.

Thats a beautiful ride man I love when black cars are done up like that. Your next mod should be side window louvers, I think that would really bring the car together even better.
Thanks! I'm not into all of those exterior modifications. While they look nice on some cars, they don't do anything for me. I just like a nice, clean, sleek car. No chin spoilers, wings, louvers, fancy front and rear bumpers or any of that stuff. I'd rather spend my money on more under-the-hood go-faster parts. Because to me, it looks just fine the way it is.

Also, I'm not a man, but you are forgiven for your assumption. :shigrin

Thanks to all of you for your comments. :D

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I tried to do them as attachments, but it didn't work. :(

I do all the detailing. :D I haven't entered it into any shows yet, but I plan on showing it a small car show next month.

Thanks! I'm not into all of those exterior modifications. While they look nice on some cars, they don't do anything for me. I just like a nice, clean, sleek car. No chin spoilers, wings, louvers, fancy front and rear bumpers or any of that stuff. I'd rather spend my money on more under-the-hood go-faster parts. Because to me, it looks just fine the way it is.

Also, I'm not a man, but you are forgiven for your assumption. :shigrin

Thanks to all of you for your comments. :D
Re: Also, I'm not a man, but you are forgiven for your assumption.

Welcome to my world!! That's become a running joke around here. I just sign my posts "Bro Man Dude." :hihi: Obviously AC/DC Fan is a guy in most people's minds. It is funny the assumptions we make. (Although my first name is right there in my signature...) :gringreen

Welcome a"board"! LOVE the car and I agree with you about the sleek, clean look. It looks fabulous the way it is!! AWESOME wax job!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
love your car man! lol looks sweet girl! :) black cars are awesome.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Now the links work, but no fun- i have seen them on your Cardomain lol. All that is left is for me to see it in person, and i am curious to see your car's exhaust note/how hard it pulls.

Friday is my day for gears =)!

PS Valerie, where did you get your headers installed? Those are my next mod.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.