Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to one and all! Obviously, I am new to the forum. ;) I will try to give you a little information about myself and my cars.

A little about me - I was taught how to work on cars from the time that I could turn an ignition. When I was eight, I would "borrow" tools from my dad so I could work on my own car (the coffee table). I have been tinkering ever since then.

I started off with a pretty rundown 1965 Mustang Coupe. It still has the 200 inline six engine with the three speed transmission. I was all set to convert it over to an eight cylinder car until I managed to stumble across a "c" code car. The previous owner had put the car into a shop where they had gone through and fixed up the body with new metal. He had run out of steam, and cash, not to mention that he had one too many other projects around the house. I managed to talk him out of the car and a few other misc. parts and pieces. The engine was rebuilt in an Oak Harbor machine shop (Thanks Ed!) and then relocated to my breakfast nook.

Since it is getting late, and I have to be to work early, I'll cut this a little short. I still have both cars. The first car is going to end up in my brother's hands. The second car is going to be painted (Mineral Grey with matte black stripes) within the next month or two. I can't wait to get it back home so I can continue working on it. I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as possible.

Talk to you all soon.
:wavey

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey :myhappydance: :happydancer: Welcome!!​

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Roni Glad that you joined the site.:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status