Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ford Mustang GT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Erin. I just joined tonight. I just bought a 2011 GT. It’s my first. I had a beautiful Ford F-150 Lariat that I had to sell so getting a Mustang takes some of the sting out of having to sell my truck. It sure is fun to drive. It’s a six speed manual.

I’m happy to be here, thanks for having me.
Erin

·
Super Moderator
2,261 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
Super Moderator
7,818 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

·
Super Moderator
40,025 Posts
Welcome to the site !!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Welcome to AFM, it's great to have you!!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Hello. My name is Erin. I just joined tonight. I just bought a 2011 GT. It’s my first. I had a beautiful Ford F-150 Lariat that I had to sell so getting a Mustang takes some of the sting out of having to sell my truck. It sure is fun to drive. It’s a six speed manual.

I’m happy to be here, thanks for having me.
Erin
Welcome, you'll like it here on AFM. Speaking of selling your stang, I'm still dealing with the aftermath of wife selling her 06 GT Vert. It was her 1st new car and had it 9 years. She retired and at the time we had 4 vehicles, her DD (stang) my DD (un-retired), our tow vehicle (Expedition) and the race car (Roush). The logical thing to do was sell her car, as she no longer needed a DD and could use the truck for all her running around. I learned shortly after we sold it...logic sucks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum 🙂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts