Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how well the triptunes attachment for the shaker systems works...ford is saying it gives the 05/06's ipod connection..
also..is it true that perepheral has redone the ipod attachment that will work with the shaker ....does anyone have any input..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would recommend staying away from the triptunes, as I believe it does fm modulation to pass the signal to your shaker. This means poor sound quality (like an FM radio station). I have the PIE attachement for non-iPod's. It basically gives me an aux input jack like they started putting on all of the mustangs in 07. The PIE ipod adapter would be way better for you than the triptunes setup.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I also have a PIE adaptor for my XM radio and love it. The sound is CD quality. I haven't tried it, but I would bet you could plug your Ipod into that and it would work as well, since my radio and Ipod have the same connector. I know it worked with the old cassette adaptor I had in my previous car.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got the new unit from Peripheral and it works well. It has been in the car a couple of months now and not one problem.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bigthumbsup
I've got the new unit from Peripheral and it works well. It has been in the car a couple of months now and not one problem.
thanks much...i am gonna look into it at audio express this weekend...wud love to have my shaker back in...the alpine is nice and sounds great..but i like the original look ...

appreciate the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.