Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm thinking of buying a family members 1994 3.8 Mustang silver grey. This car has 118.xxx on it has almost no rust on it, My girlfriend's uncle owns it and he only drove it to work, now his health is not too good because he smokes and thats another thing, the car seats are smoked colour really bad. He told me he has changed a head gasket and did had the breaks done and the fan was changed by ford warrenty and it needs rubber because he has snows on it. He didn't drive it in the winter anyways it needs a extremely good cleaning. I need to know if this car is a good buy for 3000? Please let me know what you guys think? thanks everyone :)

·
Banned
100 Posts
Is that $3,000 CAD? If so, that's $2,700 USD.

Not an outrageous price.

We can't see the car so it'd be hard for us to say.

I'd say $2700 would be a good deal for an extremely clean & mechanically sound '94.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hop onto Autotrader and compare prices..
you can do a search for cars in the "close to" what you're looking at buying.....it will give you a good idea of what you're investing in :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I 'm thinking of buying a family members 1994 3.8 Mustang silver grey. This car has 118.xxx on it has almost no rust on it, My girlfriend's uncle owns it and he only drove it to work, now his health is not too good because he smokes and thats another thing, the car seats are smoked colour really bad. He told me he has changed a head gasket and did had the breaks done and the fan was changed by ford warrenty and it needs rubber because he has snows on it. He didn't drive it in the winter anyways it needs a extremely good cleaning. I need to know if this car is a good buy for 3000? Please let me know what you guys think? thanks everyone :)
That seems like a reasonable price to me. Relatively low mileage, minimal rust, already had the inevitable head gasket changed. I've seen a couple of high mileage (250,000 km +) V6s around here that have been asking in the $3000 - $3500 range.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was offered $5k for my '95:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.