Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
If it's clean, looks good, and isn't missing any parts it's good. Why did he pull it?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. I'm a bit afraid to say that I found it on ebay, since someone else might go grab it if it IS a good buy. The guy's feedback is positive with selling mustang parts though... sent him an email asking...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Since there isn't anything that can really brake down on it, I'd say it's a good deal. They go for $209 new, so it's almost half price. Go for it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one for sale if you miss that one.
Aw, man. I just bought it, too...

I'm sorry, I wish I'd seen this post, first. I much prefer buying from the community than some shmuck on ebay...

anyway, turns out the guy was selling all his bolt-ons because he bought a GT500...

Anyway, yeah... thus postponing the installation of mt 3.73's yet again....>_>

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Aw, man. I just bought it, too...

I'm sorry, I wish I'd seen this post, first. I much prefer buying from the community than some shmuck on ebay...

anyway, turns out the guy was selling all his bolt-ons because he bought a GT500...

Anyway, yeah... thus postponing the installation of mt 3.73's yet again....>_>
Get those gears put on! You'll love them and wonder how you drove the car all that time without them.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ain't even kidding when I say I've been ready to get them put on 5 times now, and every time something has come up..

1. deer ran into the side of my car
2. sister moving/divorce needed funds
3. friend wanted to take a road trip before he went to the Air force academy.
4. Cheap JLT intake
5. Mother's day gift.
6. coming soon: dad's birthday/father's day present

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Your problem is solved with your last answer! Father and Son project to install gears in your stang and enjoy a few pulls to redline.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Be patient, you will get them in :bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts