Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is using the STS turbo kit?....They only make the kit for 2005-2007 mustangs..but they make a universal kit for all makes and models...and the people said it was just a little fabrication, and easy bolt on install....and on the new mustang at 7 psi of boost...the turbo kit showed an increase from 300-448 rwhp...and the really cool thing, is the makes of the kit...said there is no turbo lag...i plan on buying the kit and adding a front mount intecooler, and a boost controller...hopefully be at 10 psi of boost....i cant wait to get the kit..im gonna have to do a little work to get everything on right and working..but its gonna be worth it...it'll be a while before i get the kit..but ill let you guys know how it goes, guess ill be the first to do it..and hopefully it works good.....I watched a video of the new mustang with the kit on the dyno....damn...that kit sounds amazing...like no other...lol..

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Muffled

Just wondering if anyone is using the STS turbo kit?....They only make the kit for 2005-2007 mustangs..but they make a universal kit for all makes and models...and the people said it was just a little fabrication, and easy bolt on install....and on the new mustang at 7 psi of boost...the turbo kit showed an increase from 300-448 rwhp...and the really cool thing, is the makes of the kit...said there is no turbo lag...i plan on buying the kit and adding a front mount intecooler, and a boost controller...hopefully be at 10 psi of boost....i cant wait to get the kit..im gonna have to do a little work to get everything on right and working..but its gonna be worth it...it'll be a while before i get the kit..but ill let you guys know how it goes, guess ill be the first to do it..and hopefully it works good.....I watched a video of the new mustang with the kit on the dyno....damn...that kit sounds amazing...like no other...lol..
Nope, haven't seen anyone else do it on a pre-05 4.6 - though I'm also interested in the technology. Saw a show on Speed where they installed one on a vette - worked like a charm.

Key to keeping lag time down will be not getting greedy with boost or size of Turbo.

·
Registered
536 Posts
thw website is ststurbo.com
Squires Turbo Systems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.