Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats up everybody I owned a 1999 Mustang V6 about 1 year ago and unfortunatly I had to let it go, Now I want another Mustang so here is what i found.

2002 Ford Mustang GT $7,995
  • Mileage: 74,000 Miles
  • Body Style: Convertible
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interior Color: tan
  • Stock #: 15141
  • VIN: 1FAFP45X92F137043
  • Engine: 8 Cylinders
  • Transmission: manual
  • Drivetrain: RWD
Here are some pictures of the car.

So what do you people think is this car worth buying?:headscratch:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Looks very clean from the pics. Worth the money, seems like. I would recommend having it checked by a mechanic, and run a CarFax to determine its history. Even if its been in a wreck and had some bodywork, it still looks like a good buy. Is it a Premium model (alarm, remote locks, Mach stereo, etc.)?

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Nice looking car. Keep us posted if you decide to buy it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
i like the black on in the background :) is it a gt ha? It seems like a pretty nice car see what you can find out about it. and if you havent already go test drive it and see how it feels. see if you can get the price down some this is a great time to haggle prices. not a lot of cars are being sold right now so... go for it man! stimulate that economy! YES WE CAN [email protected]#H#R F#$)#R!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yea it looks like a real nice and clean GT mustang! And plus its a white mustang GT the best kind LOL!:bigthumbsup

Sorry Im biased I love white mustangs!:shigrin

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yea it looks like a real nice and clean GT mustang! And plus its a white mustang GT the best kind LOL!:bigthumbsup

Sorry Im biased I love white mustangs!:shigrin
ha im biased to black ones ha. actually any black car im bias too ha hence my above comment ha.

·
Registered
958 Posts
ha im biased to black ones ha. actually any black car im bias too ha hence my above comment ha.
Lol yea I noticed bro:bigthumbsup. I saw that black GT sitting in the background of the car lot too but didnt pay it any mind Lol:shigrin! Thats cool to know that there are other mustangs owners out there that tend to stick to a certain color on their stangs!:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I will calling the owner of the dealer since I only spoke to salesman there the last time I called, I hope I can Drope him down atleast I $1G.

I'm going to also ask him on the ohter Mustang!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.