Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Mustangs becoming more popular because of the '05:?: I see alot more now than I used to, not only '05's but anything from the '80's up on the road and '60's up on the side of the road re-done and for sale. Even stores are carrying more Mustang stuff. For instance the other night I was at Target, they had 2 Mustang shirts so I got one, wanted the other one but they didn't have my size :sosad: . And even at J.C. Penney, I have a shirt from there. I also have a few other shirts from just regular stores. I never saw any store carry anything like that until this year. Even car products have the '05 stamped all over it. I do think the '05 is a big hit but I never expected it to be everywhere. On another note, it's almost winter here so my baby has to be "winterized" and put away... so sad. How many of you put your Mustang away for the winter:?:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
lilmiss_stang94 said:
Are Mustangs becoming more popular because of the '05:?: I see alot more now than I used to, not only '05's but anything from the '80's up on the road and '60's up on the side of the road re-done and for sale. Even stores are carrying more Mustang stuff. For instance the other night I was at Target, they had 2 Mustang shirts so I got one, wanted the other one but they didn't have my size :sosad: . And even at J.C. Penney, I have a shirt from there. I also have a few other shirts from just regular stores. I never saw any store carry anything like that until this year. Even car products have the '05 stamped all over it. I do think the '05 is a big hit but I never expected it to be everywhere. On another note, it's almost winter here so my baby has to be "winterized" and put away... so sad. How many of you put your Mustang away for the winter:?:
nah, I think you're just noticing it more .. . .

Although, a lot of the import crowd are switching because they're tired of losing . .. Some of the former Chevy & Import magazines like Modified are switching to Mustang coverage . . .

So maybe it's just the lack of a GM product + import fans leaving the dark side . . .

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Sadly , my stang goes on lay up ( insurance ) at the end of the month and will be parked for 3 months . But that is good because it will be fun to drive the truck for awhile again . Look at it this way , come next spring it will be all the more fun to hope in your mustang and start driveing it again . Yeah , I always try to look for the upside to things :winks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a 97 convertible and she always stays in the garage unless it's nice enough to put the top down and go for a drive. I live in southern Colorado, and even through the winter months, there are always a few days each month when it's warm enough to put the top down and go driving. Earlier this week temperatures were in the teens with snow, and by Sunday, it's supposed to be in the 60's.

I bought my Mustang last year, and suddenly I started to notice other Mustangs on the road, in newspaper, on TV, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cause of 05?

i noticed the same thing, but i think that it is probably just the fact that i bought my first mustang in october. once i had the keys in my hand, i started noticing just how prevalent they really are. does that mean i am any less in love with my veronica? NO FRICKIN WAY!!! i am completely smitten and think it's great that there are so many outlets for mustang love to flourish in.

03 mustang v6, no mods... yet :jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.