Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is Bamachips site confusing in terms of what he's selling...I hear every getting their CAI + SCT2 + tunes from him. But the only thing on there is a list of products and an order form that doesnt include a place to say what you want to buy.:shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
At the top of their site there is a toolbar that has products, purchase etc.
Just click on one of them. The order form asks tons of questions and a place for comments. I don't see a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pcfrisch said:
At the top of their site there is a toolbar that has products, purchase etc.
Just click on one of them. The order form asks tons of questions and a place for comments. I don't see a problem.
Only problem is that some people said they got, not only the tune and tuner, but also the intake from Doug. But I don't see any intakes on the site. Or am I wrong that he also sells intakes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Never Mind about the above post, I am sure that is not what you are talking about :laughlitt

I don't see it on their website either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well no matter, I just emailed Doug, and asked him if he sells C&L intakes along with the tunes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,065 Posts
:eyebulge: Bama Chips?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kyle F said:
:eyebulge: Bama Chips?
Don't worry...I'm just shopping around :). I cant get this deal till next summer.. Gotta pay for a honeymoon in December:eyebulge:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
Don't worry...I'm just shopping around :). I cant get this deal till next summer.. Gotta pay for a honeymoon in December:eyebulge:
NOOOOO!!! Buy now!! We will pray that the pittance of an allowance you will be given after marriage will pay for your internet subscription:kooky:

When I got married, all said it was the end of all my troubles. They just did not specify which end!!!!

Seriously, congrats and good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
Don't worry...I'm just shopping around :). I cant get this deal till next summer.. Gotta pay for a honeymoon in December:eyebulge:
Maybe someday you will have a 3scoops :laughlitt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J&D said:
NOOOOO!!! Buy now!! We will pray that the pittance of an allowance you will be given after marriage will pay for your internet subscription:kooky:

When I got married, all said it was the end of all my troubles. They just did not specify which end!!!!

Seriously, congrats and good luck.
I hope I get more allowance than that..I'm marrying a lawyer.:smoke:

Well I told myself if I got enough for my tax refund I'd buy it(I got 600 bucks last year). This year I owe the jerks 15 bucks...so I'll have to find sometihng to sell on ebay like one of my kidneys or sometihng.

And I know what you're tihnking, "let her pay for the honeymoon", but let's just say she is far better at arguiing a point than I am...it's almost unfair to a point:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Oh don't feel bad. I was going to buy my tuner with taxes and then some idiot didn't tie down there load of garbage and I end up hitting a garbage can in the middle of the road.

So now I have to pay to get my bumper fixed. There's goes my tuner money.

So if you all want to give to the "oh the poor guy really should have a tuner fund" I would be more than happy to take you donations! :wavey
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top