Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all my stang has is a cold air intake and flowmasters, but i was wondering if i need anything else for it to be race ready?

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
:laugh:

Ill put it simply. NO :bigthumbsup But, this all depends on your definition of "Race Ready"

·
Registered
629 Posts
Depends who your racing..lol :rollgrin::rollgrin::rollgrin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
come on now guys -- You'll be able to go smoke a few of them stock civics out there with the fart blowing mufflers. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why a prius is race ready out of the box if you can find a 20 second bracket time... er.. mabye 30 seconds!

In other words. Your car is race ready as long as you dont expect to hang with or beat people that have thrown more money into their car.

Hell Id drive anything down the track and still have a blast!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Why a prius is race ready out of the box if you can find a 20 second bracket time... er.. mabye 30 seconds!

In other words. Your car is race ready as long as you dont expect to hang with or beat people that have thrown more money into their car.

werd you can race, and in a way its race ready,cause its slightly moddified,but just dont expect to beat other cars with MORE moddifications:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
add some gears and some good tires or tracktion like some lower and upper control arms that will make you alot faster for the money and ill practically grantee 13s also remove the smog pump and run a short belt and it also makes a differance if its 5 speed

G

·
+1......:bigthumbsup

Reminds of the time i drove my wifes Mazda 6 to the track to hang out with friends......

I found out fast watching sucks......

Ran a 15.8 .....

driving a race car with no helmet and having to climb over the door bars was fun....

Well for 1 or 2 passes......:rollgrin:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Reminds of the time i drove my wifes Mazda 6 to the track to hang out with friends......

I found out fast watching sucks......

Ran a 15.8 .....

:

you'd ride a squirrel down the track given the opportunity :rollgrin:

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
you are race ready as far as track rules go, you have a stock stang, so expect high 14's from your car, you arent gonna burn up the track, but i gaurantee you it will be fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.