Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, bought this O2 sensor online with a lot of research and consulting from online mustang owners and the auto parts stores. But when I go under to switch it out it looks completely diferrent, more slim compared to my more bulky one, so do I have the right one?? (I'm no mechanic at all btw so please bare with me lol) Model #15716

Attachments

· Registered
473 Posts
Which Mustang you have?
Idk if there are different sensors for different Mustangs.
But if the book calls for that model # and it is the correct electrical connection, I can't think why not.

· Registered
3,898 Posts
GOOD TO GO but you do not have a V4. You have an INLINE. Peace Tom!!!:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

· Registered
3,898 Posts
Do you think he has that CAR Maurice. WOW that would be ASSUME. I would not believe that as it was one of a KIND if memory serves me. Peace Tom

· Registered
4,626 Posts
Hey No problem be glad to. Inline 4 , 4 piston in a row, v-4 2 cylinders in v. v-6 3 on each side in a V, v8 4 in row in a v, v-10 5 each in a row in a v. They even go larger than that. Old Lincolns had a v-16.
Inline-four engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now some history of the 2.3 Which is know generically as the Lima engine because made in the Lima plant.
Lima toward bottom.
Ford Pinto engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Good history of the Lima engines.
The Ford Ranger 4-Cylinder Lima Motors - The Ranger Station
Maurice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.