Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a long wait but we finally got our new Mustang. This thing is flawless so a Hugh thank you to the fine folks who have all the pride and talent to put out such an outstanding product.

This was an 11 week wait for us and although my dealer who is great tried to keep me informed of the progress of the car all there information was incorrect. When I was told it was shipped it wasn't. The info they were getting was all wrong making it the only frustrating part of the purchase. Our dealer did shine though when we got the car yesterday. It was cleaned to perfection and the guys were very professional to deal with.

The one person who deserves a big thank you is
Deysha at Ford Customer Service. This lady does her job and does it well and thank you Ford for having her here. I believe she saved the sale. At one point I got fed up with not knowing when the car was going to show or if it was ever going to show and started looking at other car possibilities. I had to have the car because next month will be our 30th wedding anniversary and the car was for my wife.

So
Deysha, thank you very much for all your help. You were 100% right on your info at all times. Heck, even my dealer was impressed with your info ;) You saved the day and made my wife and I very happy about buying another quality Ford product.

Now the fun starts, Taking all the accessories out of the basement and getting them on the car. :winks See you on the road :bigthumbsup

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
Boy was that a long time.. 11 weeks!
Fine looking Mustang you have there, IMO a Convertible is the best of both worlds for sure, Happy Anniversary :bigthumbsup
Now get to work on the Mods and don't forget the pictures :laugh:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nice ride. Hope to see it out on the roads!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I haven't seen a Mustang I haven't liked. We'll be seeing you over the summer. Thanks again.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Some things are worth waiting for. All that waiting will soon be forgotten when you start putting a few miles on that fine Stang.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts