Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a long wait but we finally got our new Mustang. This thing is flawless so a Hugh thank you to the fine folks who have all the pride and talent to put out such an outstanding product.

This was an 11 week wait for us and although my dealer who is great tried to keep me informed of the progress of the car all there information was incorrect. When I was told it was shipped it wasn't. The info they were getting was all wrong making it the only frustrating part of the purchase. Our dealer did shine though when we got the car yesterday. It was cleaned to perfection and the guys were very professional to deal with.

The one person who deserves a big thank you is
Deysha at Ford Customer Service. This lady does her job and does it well and thank you Ford for having her here. I believe she saved the sale. At one point I got fed up with not knowing when the car was going to show or if it was ever going to show and started looking at other car possibilities. I had to have the car because next month will be our 30th wedding anniversary and the car was for my wife.

So
Deysha, thank you very much for all your help. You were 100% right on your info at all times. Heck, even my dealer was impressed with your info ;) You saved the day and made my wife and I very happy about buying another quality Ford product.

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats! Couldn't think of a better 30th anniversary present for your wife! :bigthumbsup Good luck with it!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Beautiful car! Pretty close to the Ingot Silver with Brick Red interior I'm anxiously awaiting! I don't have the Convertible Assy 6 but I do have the backup camera. Everything else looks the same. Mine was ordered on 3/19 and built on 5/2 but still awaiting transportation! Congratulations!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations!!

If she is getting that, what are you getting?!!

Can't wait for ours to get here but we just ordered 5/17 so it will be a while.

Have fun with it!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful car! Pretty close to the Ingot Silver with Brick Red interior I'm anxiously awaiting! I don't have the Convertible Assy 6 but I do have the backup camera. Everything else looks the same. Mine was ordered on 3/19 and built on 5/2 but still awaiting transportation! Congratulations!
Thanks man. Oh boy can't wait to see yours. It must be close now. I'll be watching for photos. Thanks for posting everyone.

Very nice. Congratulations!!

If she is getting that, what are you getting?!!

Can't wait for ours to get here but we just ordered 5/17 so it will be a while.

Have fun with it!!
Well I'm getting this. It's very similar to the one I have now. The one now is 42 HP and this one is 57 HP Turbocharged with cab. Thanks for posting and don't forget, you owe me photo's of yours now that you've seen mine :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Congratulations!

F

·
0 Posts
Well it was a long wait but we finally got our new Mustang. This thing is flawless so a Hugh thank you to the fine folks who have all the pride and talent to put out such an outstanding product.

This was an 11 week wait for us and although my dealer who is great tried to keep me informed of the progress of the car all there information was incorrect. When I was told it was shipped it wasn't. The info they were getting was all wrong making it the only frustrating part of the purchase. Our dealer did shine though when we got the car yesterday. It was cleaned to perfection and the guys were very professional to deal with.

The one person who deserves a big thank you is
Deysha at Ford Customer Service. This lady does her job and does it well and thank you Ford for having her here. I believe she saved the sale. At one point I got fed up with not knowing when the car was going to show or if it was ever going to show and started looking at other car possibilities. I had to have the car because next month will be our 30th wedding anniversary and the car was for my wife.

So
Deysha, thank you very much for all your help. You were 100% right on your info at all times. Heck, even my dealer was impressed with your info ;) You saved the day and made my wife and I very happy about buying another quality Ford product.

Awwww, thank you Wildfire1!:blushed (I just got teary eyed) I hope you guys have the best time ever on your 30th anniversary. Please enjoy your new Mustang Mrs. Wildfire1 and if you guys ever need me, please do not hesitate to message me! Congrats and enjoy!!!:happyanniversary:

Deysha

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Outstanding anniversary present! Very nice. I'd love to see a top-down pic.

Ummm...the car not the tractor please...:wavey

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congrats on both the car and your anniversary! I know how special these things can be, my Dad surprised my Mom with a Screaming Yellow 06 convertible for their anniversary a few years ago. A yellow mustang convertible had always been her dream car.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwww, thank you Wildfire1!:blushed (I just got teary eyed) I hope you guys have the best time ever on your 30th anniversary. Please enjoy your new Mustang Mrs. Wildfire1 and if you guys ever need me, please do not hesitate to message me! Congrats and enjoy!!!:happyanniversary:

Deysha
No thank you! We really mean it. I hope Ford recognizes just how important you are on this forum and to folks like myself. You put the fun back into purchasing a Mustang and we will forever be grateful

Outstanding anniversary present! Very nice. I'd love to see a top-down pic.

Thank you. I promise to post some more shots this weekend when I have the rest of the goodies installed but for the time being I'll post a few of these. Thanks for posting.

Ummm...the car not the tractor please...:wavey
Congrats on both the car and your anniversary! I know how special these things can be, my Dad surprised my Mom with a Screaming Yellow 06 convertible for their anniversary a few years ago. A yellow mustang convertible had always been her dream car.

Thank you very much. Really enjoyed reading your post. Great to see there's another lady out there that loves the Mustang. Thanks for posting!

Note: The special decal was designed by my buddy Brian. He is the best. Thanks Brian!

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks great ! let the mods begin :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
The 30th Anniversary badge is just about the best thing I've seen in a long while. Very, very nicely done! Congrats again to both of you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very Nice.

Now I have to make sure my wife doesn't get any ideas. I placed my order on Mother's Day..... but the car is for me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great ! let the mods begin :bigthumbsup
Thank you very much :)

The 30th Anniversary badge is just about the best thing I've seen in a long while. Very, very nicely done! Congrats again to both of you.
Thanks. Happy to hear you enjoyed seeing it. Appreciate you posting.

Very Nice.

Now I have to make sure my wife doesn't get any ideas. I placed my order on Mother's Day..... but the car is for me.

That's going to be tough to do. Your going to be very unhappy seeing the wife driving away in the new Mustang :D

I always said that if a man says he's the boss in his home you better watch him because he's going to lie to you about something else. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.