Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10/24/05 @ 10:12 P.M.
Proud owner of a 5spd Screamming Yellow GT Convertible!!
Will be the longest 7 hours before daylight again.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Funniest title ever! LOL

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congrats!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
55 Posts
happy news for you it is!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:worshipThx to everyone here @AFM, I didn't order one, I just cut the line.
You guys gave me alot of help with locating one with VIN., phone numbers, websites, and price I should pay.
Found one after 2 weeks of searching and had to assure the salesman it was in his lot(he didn't even know) and bought it @1500 over invoice. Could gone lower but that means I might have to walk away and wait a couple of days...but I didn't want to risk losing it. Hard to play hardball when while you are looking at the car, 2 otherguys was drooling next to it. :rolleyes:....:thumbsup...:strut

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ashveem said:
Congratulations! Nice color choice!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yes, welcome to the friendliest color on the net! LOL!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ashveem said:
Congrats... :laughlitt :happyhapp :worship

but.... :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

I need a pic :winks :dunce: :smoke:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would, but I don't know how to post pics here. Been searching the forum..but no success.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey you got your girl $1000 cheaper than i did . kuddos to you! damn there was my cai / tuner / underdrive pulleys . balls !!! lol congrats and welcome to the screamin yellow world! did you want yellow from the start? i didnt. i knew i wanted an 05 gt and had seen alot of colors but then i saw my screamer and well the rest is history!!:happyhapp only problem with yellow the only other color that go's with it is black, but boy does it get looks ! f xxxxx beautiful !! lol nice.vynle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vynle said:
hey you got your girl $1000 cheaper than i did . kuddos to you! damn there was my cai / tuner / underdrive pulleys . balls !!! lol congrats and welcome to the screamin yellow world! did you want yellow from the start? i didnt. i knew i wanted an 05 gt and had seen alot of colors but then i saw my screamer and well the rest is history!!:happyhapp only problem with yellow the only other color that go's with it is black, but boy does it get looks ! f xxxxx beautiful !! lol nice.vynle.
Yellow was my first choice, but a few people tried to convince me to choose a different color. especially my wife. I chose this color because the first "new" car I bought for myself was a 89' Barbados Yellow CRX Si. loved the color then, and still love it now.
I find the biggest problem with Yellow is the bugs, Yellow is the color for pollen and bugs seems to think they struck a motherload when they see us riding along.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Ashveem said:
I would, but I don't know how to post pics here. Been searching the forum..but no success.
When you submit/reply scroll down to "manage attachments" you can upload a picture there up to 2mb in size. if they are too large, you can reduce with paint or photoshop or some other graphic/photo editor program.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hmmmm,

I bet your's looks like mine......

Good Choice!:thumbup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wil try and post Pics tomorrow morning or maybe even later tonight if I can get a good picture.
but..,been driving it all day today and yesterday..will be a little dirty, but who doesn't like their girl being a little dirty?:winks... :evillol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JEB said:
Hmmmm,

I bet your's looks like mine......

Good Choice!:thumbup
Let's see if this work.
.............crappy photo, but it is 10:30 PM..
try again tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Looks oddly familiar :eyepoppin

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts