Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will miss the '05 Screaming Yellow beauty that got me so much attention on the street, and I'll miss her personality. I had big plans, and was planning a glassback roof in a few weeks for her with a turbo to follow shortly, and she was even featured in the latest Moss Muscle catalog.

I'll miss the drifting, the destroying cars with bigger engines, and the fact that she was my first Mustang.

Now I look forward to the 2008 Mustang Bullitt (black) that is in my garage. It won't get nearly the attention my yellow did, but the enthusiast will know what it really is. Anyone who doesn't will know quickly that she is a monster playing it on the down low when I shatter eardrums with its exhaust note.

The Bullitt handles like a track car, and has already given three people minor whiplash for simply asking for a ride.

My whole modification plan has to be rebuilt from scratch with careful consideration of the Bullitt's heritage. It's a challenge I accept.

I wanted to wish you all well, and thank you for your kindness as I move over to the other forums. Always know that I will assist 4.0 owners in their quest to build GT killers, and the 4.0 family will always have a place in my heart.

Pics forthcoming ...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Happy Hunting

Enjoy that Bullitt and Thanks for V6 luv ! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
wish i wasnt so stubborn....id love to go trade in for the brand new laguna blue2010 GT that just came in. mmmmmm...black and blue interior....hurst short throw 5 sp....mayb ill wait for the 5.0 to come out haha. i just have too much time and money into my 6....dunno if i could do it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the v6 shout out bro!!! i can pull 1996 gt mustangs only a couple more years and i'll be set haha.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Congrats on the new bullitt. I'd buy one but i'm waiting for the new 5.0 to trade in my v6. :scratchchin

Oops, did I say that out loud...? :gringreen

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the new bullitt. I'd buy one but i'm waiting for the new 5.0 to trade in my v6. :scratchchin

Oops, did I say that out loud...? :gringreen
Me too, but I couldn't pass up a Bullitt. I would never have traded for a GT. I was planning on waiting till next year when they come with the new Coyote 5.0.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wish i wasnt so stubborn....id love to go trade in for the brand new laguna blue2010 GT that just came in. mmmmmm...black and blue interior....hurst short throw 5 sp....mayb ill wait for the 5.0 to come out haha. i just have too much time and money into my 6....dunno if i could do it
If I were you ... I would wait until next year so you can get the 400hp 5.0.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.