Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is finally here! Ordered in July, and delivered last Thursday (9-9-05) eve. I could only drive it from the dealer to home (7 miles ) cause had to go out of town. That trip seemed to last forever. But I was able to brib the stripe guy to do my stripes that night. Saturday morning I cleaned it up and added all my mods.

Here is what I have done: Stripes, Pony badges, chrome fuse box cover, Corsa exhaust, Pony trunk lid mat, CDC duck tail spoiler, Biller a/c knobs, new leather shift boot and arm rest cover, MRT shift knob, better floor mats, 1" wheel spacers, Razzi window scoops and 1st coat of Zaino.

Biggest complaint? The billet knobs don't have stops built in, so you can keep turning the a/c control and the lights don't shine thru. Does anyone make billet knobs w/ stops?

I went to a local car show, and the car drew LOTS of attention and questions. There were some OUTSTANDING classic cars there.

A few pics. . . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congratulations Bill. An outstanding P/W GT! :drink:

I have the MGW billet knobs and they have stops and work perfectly. Here are a couple pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice ride mate:drink:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looking very good.Now lower it for a much better stance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
BillR said:
I could only drive it from the dealer to home (7 miles ) cause had to go out of town. That trip seemed to last forever.
I'll bet it did! :winks

Great looking stang!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
:smilie :thumbup

Feels good to finally have it, heh?

~MO

·
Registered
165 Posts
BillR said:
It is finally here! Ordered in July, and delivered last Thursday (9-9-05) eve. I could only drive it from the dealer to home (7 miles ) cause had to go out of town. That trip seemed to last forever. But I was able to brib the stripe guy to do my stripes that night. Saturday morning I cleaned it up and added all my mods.

Here is what I have done: Stripes, Pony badges, chrome fuse box cover, Corsa exhaust, Pony trunk lid mat, CDC duck tail spoiler, Biller a/c knobs, new leather shift boot and arm rest cover, MRT shift knob, better floor mats, 1" wheel spacers, Razzi window scoops and 1st coat of Zaino.

Biggest complaint? The billet knobs don't have stops built in, so you can keep turning the a/c control and the lights don't shine thru. Does anyone make billet knobs w/ stops?

I went to a local car show, and the car drew LOTS of attention and questions. There were some OUTSTANDING classic cars there.

A few pics. . . . .
Congrats bud!! For the Billet knobs you'll want to drill some of the plastic out so you can finally see the lights!! They made the plastic the length of the fricken knob!! All ya gotta do is drill it..... BTW nice looking ducktail!! it looks sweet!!

Leon

·
Registered
386 Posts
WOW Great car ! You have some mighty fine taste in colors ! :winks Congrats & Enjoy it...Don't forget to put that pony in the PWR ( perf white registry ) .

Cheers :thumbsup

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.. she sure is sweeeeeeeet..... :winks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sonny1213 said:
Awesome car there. What are the wheel spacers for … if I may ask?
Wheel spacers move the wheel out an inch and make the car look like it has aftermarket wheels and fills up the wheel opening somewhat.

LeonSORTX,

What do you mean by drilling out? Drill out the green lens on the knob a bit????

·
Registered
191 Posts
car looks great so far! it would look killer lowered, that's for sure. I'd even recommend the chin spoiler. it is a beauty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts