Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was expecting for my GT500 to show up next week, but it showed up today! Picking it up in 2 hours! :gringreen:worship:heha::bounce2::kooky::myangel:cheerleader::happyhapp:banana::toot_toot::dance::strut:woo::rockwoot::happydance::elephant::elephant::elephant::happydancer::happydancer::happydancer::spoton::spoton::spoton::spoton::clap:clap:clap:myhappydance::myhappydance::myhappydance::letsparty:partydance:party:applause::yay:walksmile:punk::racer::racer::racer::racer::bouncer:circlingsmilies:punchballs::thumbup::walksmile:walksmile:punk::punk::party:party

Sorry for the circus!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Awesome, thanks so much for the early birthday present!

^ I wish. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Congrats!:kooky:

·
Registered
396 Posts
What an early surprise! Congrats! Pics when you get it settled in :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
get off the computer and go wait in the parking lot for it geezeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up! take a tuner and intake with you! dont wait any longer! drive safe.

·
Registered
292 Posts
^ hahaha thats what i would do

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ha, love the smilees, CONGRATS!

I hear the tradition is to burnout of the dealer lot after delivery ;)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
you know the internet forum rule, pics or it didnt happen :shigrin

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
get off the computer and go wait in the parking lot for it geezeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up! take a tuner and intake with you! dont wait any longer! drive safe.
That was what I did, right after posting I went to the dealer. My sales guy had an appointment before me, so he just told me where the car was. I was looking at it from all possible angles for about 45 mints. Man, its a nice car. I am really glad to have changed my mind and got the Shelby. The dealership kept my order cause they liked the package. I asked, for fun, if my Mustang GT has been scheduled yet and was told not yet and not known when. Pics will come later, its late here. :yup::heha:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, excited to see the pics. So what is the 1st thing you are going to mod on it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:postpics

how much did you pay for the 2012?
$54,000+tax+fees, this is how much I would have paid have I bought the car from the dealer. However, since I was going through a buyback program, $48000+tax(for the difference between MSRPs)+chem package+HUGE warranty. I actually came out on top and had a GREAT deal on this car. My sales guy told me that when Ford found out the dealer was going to let me have the Shelby, they actually double checked to make sure the dealer was going to give one of their money makers away and not make any money on it. The sales guy just told them that they don't overprice their cars and were willing to give me the Cobra that was coming to them from the factory. Guess who is getting a LOT of free word of mouth advertisement. The pics are coming =)

·
Registered
74 Posts
i have to see it to believe it :gringreen

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sweet ride/color, beautiful machine, enjoy and stay safe man!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.