Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my 03 is almost ready for its first dyno tune after all the mods, and im searching for places to go. Im in Alabama so somewhere in the southeast area. I heard of a place called Pro Dyno in South Carolina, but idk how much they are yet. All suggestions would be awesome, Thanks!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
When i used them several years ago, the one person i trusted isn't there and the other guy, i didn't care for the way his customer service was lacking. But i've heard they are better now. Look at Amazon tuning. Rick is the next tuner that will touch my car and will be a closer drive for you. he's touched tons of Terminators.
There's fastlane in NC but ive heard good and bad about them. But check out Amazon.

www.amazonracing.com

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Fastlane!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thats good to know, I checked out their website, looks pretty good. im gonna do some more research on places and figure out what i can afford. Thanks for the advice

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
isn't C&L in Huntsville? I'm sure they must know someone

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Rick at Amazon I heard does good in person Dyno tuning but out of the 6 E-mail tune revisions he sent me when I was normally aspirated 1 was DECENT the other 5 pretty much sucked!
I asked him to send me a file with a tranfer curve adjustment for a 90MM Lightning MAF, that thing was a JOKE, I put the stock meter back on and loaded a file I had and the car pulled twice as hard:yup: That's coming from Personal experience Not hearsay!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know the owner of C&L and they mainly try to focus on 05 and up cars but ill ask him and see what he can do. Wheres fastlane at? ive never heard of them. Yeah i havent really heard to much good stuff about email tunes. Mainly im guessing because ever car is different, all engines are different and all that. Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Ask for Caleb at Fastlane! He just tuned a friends Whipple 2.9:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13 Posts
e tuning is a process that relys on sending back specific parameters datalogged and AF readings to get it dialed in.

Rick has e tuned thousands of 03/04 Cobras... his prelim e tunes are very close to dead on and only take a few revisions to dial in but sometimes there are issues that need sorted out and it takes some time and patience to figure out.

I have never seen Rick give up on finding issues but if a customer gets frustrated with the process and wants to start over with another tuner ..that is certainly his decision

e tuning is not for everyone..

we give customer service top priority but know that there will be customers who we can not satisfy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts